Chuck's Search

Chuck Movie

Levi has tried to get a Chuck movie off the ground before. “I went to both [executive producer] Chris Fedak and [Warner Bros. Television president] Peter Roth at the very end of the fifth season and said, ‘Hey what if we made an online movie and just sold it directly to fans? We could keep this going. It could be fun.’”
Obviously, the project didn’t happen, but Levi says, “Even though that was only a few years ago, we’re obviously at a different time.”
While there are no firm plans for a Chuck film right now, Levi feels hopeful. “All I can say at this point is that because Veronica Mars, like Chuck, is a Warner Bros. [production], and because Warner Bros. has now opened that gate, I feel confident in being able to get the same results for a Chuck movie,” he says, adding that he could imagine them using avenues other than Kickstarterfor fund-raising. “If Warner Bros. is game, I’ve got great ideas for what the movie would be that I’m very excited about.”